GEA Wiegand supplies evaporation, scrubbing and jet pump technology into the dairy, food and chemical sectors and GEA Process Engineering Ltd can provide local full maintenance and spare parts service for these plants.
Our demands on reliability and service life are very high. For this reason, GEA Process Engineering Ltd places strong emphasis on the use of original spare parts. If you need to replace a plant part after several years of operation, just contact us.
The internals of the components used by us have been especially developed for GEA Wiegand plants. Similar parts procured from other manufacturers do not meet our demands.
Based on our recommended spare parts lists, spares can be ordered or quotations requested for the required parts.
Our service goes beyond the delivery and GEA Process Engineering Ltd provides a full range of services for your plant. Each plant achieves its optimal performance if it is expertly maintained. This service requires specialists who, can trace and eliminate faults so that production losses caused plant shutdown can be minimised. Our trained service personnel are therefore available to you. Thanks to their up-to-date training they are in a position to carry out commissioning, maintenance and repairs quickly and thoroughly.
- Specialised and competent customer service
- Service and technical assistance after the start-up
- Comprehensive services for trouble-free operation of the plant
- Quick and reliable spare parts procurement
- Maintenance and upkeep concepts tailored to your wishes
- Disassembly and reassembly for plant relocations
- Plant Performance Review
- Technical studies and feasibility studies
- Process optimisation by plant upgrading
- Remote support service