THE MODULAR SYSTEMS
The Atlas RAYTM freeze dryers are designed as modular systems. The freeze dryer cabinet, the heating plates and the vapour condenser are built as individual units.
The modular design offers a number of advantages during installation and operation:
- A shorter interval between order and commercial production thanks to quick installation.
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Local subcontracting becomes a viable option for dryer assembly.
RAY™ 8, 17, 30, 45 AND 50
A water flushing de-icing system is used for the smaller RAYTM freeze dryer cabinets
At the end of every freeze drying cycle, the condenser is flushed with pre-heated water. Ice in the condenser melts within 10 minutes, whereupon the water is drained.
Water flushing is ideal for small systems.
RAY™ 75, 100, 125 AND 150 with CDI
The larger RAYTM cabinets incorporate Continuous De-Icing system (CDI). The CDI system is fully automatic. It ensures:
- A maximum ice build-up to 5 mm (1/5"), resulting in a negligible temperature drop over the ice and low energy consumption in the refrigeration plant.
- Constant condenser capacity.
- High freeze drying capacity per square metre of tray surface.
- Short time from one charge to another.
- Higher overall profitability in your large-scale freeze drying process.