A full after sales service, including technical assistance and spare parts and equipment supplies is provided by GEA Procomac, providing its customers with service activities including:
- ESP (Efficiency Support Program);
- guaranteed spare parts availability;
- training for line operators and for maintenance technicians;
- assistance to production;
- remote assistance;
- high speed path for emergency situations;
- consultancy service before introducing new products/formats;
- change parts;
- relocation of existing lines to another production facility;
Service/scheduled maintenance contracts with periodical line checks by highly skilled technicians to prevent possible malfunctions and guarantee performance during the peak season.
Fast design, manufacturing and delivery of additional line components to produce new products or new bottle sizes. Our Change Parts program is recommended if your primary need is the optimization of new products.
Commissioning of exisiting aseptic filling lines to certify line compliance to new quality standards or new products.
Quality Revalidation program is recommended if your primary need is safety and product quality.